- Students are admitted to Kinder Garten and Primary Classes during the New Admission season.
- Admission to XI standard will start immediately after the declaration of 10th Standard Board Examination result.
- Admission is offered to standards VI and above depends upon the vacant seats available for the next academic year.
- Application Forms may be obtained at the Administrative Office of the concerned branch school during office hours on working days after the New Admission Announcement.
- Application Form duly filled shall be submitted along with the following documents within the stipulated time.
- Application Form without the required document will not be considered for Admission.
- Application will be scrutinized and eligible candidates will be called for Entrance Test / Aptitude Test. (Kinder Garten child will have to sit for an Aptitude Test).
- Based on the result / report of Entrance Test / Aptitude Test, admission will be given.
Copies of Documents to be submitted along with Application for New Admission:
- Address Proof (present) - 1
(Aadhar / Driving License / PAN/ Landline Phone Bill/Gas Bill / Ration Card / Voter ID)
- ID Proof-both parents - 2
(Aadhar / Driving License / PAN/Ration Card / Voter ID)
- Photo of ward / student - 1
- Photo of Parents - 1 each
- Birth Certificate - 1
- Community Certificate - 1
- Transfer Certificate - 1 (For II standard and above)
- Mark Sheet from last school - 1 (For VI standard and above)